How to buy tickets
When buying tickets via the Internet:
- Select the number of tickets of each type that you want to buy.
- Click on "Buy now" to start the purchase.
- The confirmation screen will show you the details of the purchase and what you need to do to complete it. Read the instructions carefully and click on Accept.
- If you do not have an account yet, you must register with the system. If you already have an account, just enter your username and password to access the system.
- After validation, the page will redirect you to your bank, where you will have to enter the details of the card which you will be using to make your purchase.
- During the payment, our system links up with the BBVA POS, which contacts the bank that issued your card to authorise the purchase.
Once you click on “Send Payment”, the page will contact the bank that issued your card, so that you can validate the purchase with your bank's security system
- POS confirmation page.
Your payment has been completed. If you want, you can print proof of payment here, but remember that this is not your ticket. VERY IMPORTANT: you must click on 'Accept' for the page to take you back to your account, where you can print your tickets.
- Remember that you can print the tickets whenever you want, by accessing your account at sonar.magneticket.com
Method of payment
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa and Mastercard.
- The ticket sales system uses a secure server with the latest encryption technology.
Print the tickets at home
- You must print your tickets at home. On the day of the event, you must come with the tickets printed on paper in order to be able to enter the venue.
How can I check that the purchase has taken place correctly?
- If your purchase has taken place correctly, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with detailed information on the purchase you have just made. This e-mail may not reach your in-tray as some Internet services flag it as spam. We recommend you always check the "spam" section.
- You can also check it by consulting your card statement or online banking service.
Cancelling the purchase
- An error during the purchase or failure to attend the event, among other reasons, will not be grounds for a refund of the sum or any modification to tickets purchased. The purchase amount of the tickets will only be reimbursed in the event of a technical problem or cancellation of the event.
IMPORTANT PURCHASE INSTRUCTIONS AND CONDITIONS
- Possession and/or use of this ticket entails specific acceptance of all the terms and conditions associated with the ticket and ratified during the purchase process. In the event of doubt, please consult the conditions here.
- This ticket's code allows admission to the event venue on one occasion.
- The unauthorised sale or duplication of this ticket will lead to the loss of rights of admission to the event.
- Keep this ticket in a safe place, as you would do with money or with any other ticket.
- Advanced Music S.L. cannot be held responsible for any problem arising from the illegal duplication of this ticket.
- The Organizers reserve the right to take the measures they deem appropriate in the event of the appearance of duplicate tickets, including refusal of admission to the venue.
- The Organizers reserve the right to change the schedule of the event without prior notification.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT
- Our head office customer support team has the skills and product knowledge to fully support your needs, feel free to contact us anytime.
- Customer Service : email@example.com
- Magneticket Hotline 902 88 31 60 (Monday - Friday from 9h to 13h and from 15h to 19h CET)